Our goal is to work collaboratively with clients in order to maximize opportunities, mitigate risks, and improve business performance.
Together, we can help you and your business identify areas negatively affecting profitability and growth and develop solutions that are practical and technically sound.
We can assist on every aspect of a business at any stage of development – from startup through growth and diversification to transition. As business developments may change over time, we maintain long-term, strategic relationships to ensure that our clients’ objectives are continuously met. We work to keep our clientele abreast of accounting changes and tax laws affecting their industry.
In addition to general business consultation, we offer assistance with:
- Business plans and cash flow projections for potential lenders
- Assistance with asset purchase decisions
- Development of budgets and forecasts
- Assistance in obtaining financing – both personal and corporate
- Short and long term investment strategies
- Changes in ownership
- New accounting systems and software
- New business assistance, including:
- NUANS report service
- Federal and Provincial Incorporation
- Provincial Name Registration
- Canada Revenue Agency Business Number
- Import/Export account opening
- Net worth statements
- Shareholder disputes
- Shareholder buy-sell agreements
- Analysis of alternative business decisions
- Calculations of family property